A lack of carbon legislation, and waning support for green energy on Capital Hill, has created strange bedfellows in the energy development world. The U.N. and the Sierra Club recently reached out to clean tech business leaders, some of whom are red state Republicans, who don’t believe in man-made climate change, to form strategic partnerships.
Posts Tagged ‘solar’
- International Energy Agency report: Solar will be the industrial world’s primary energy source by the year 2050: cleantechnica.com/2014/09/29/sol…Abby Gruen Twitterfeed 1 day ago
- NYC improving energy efficiency in its buildings, wh/ contribute largest % of its greenhouse gas emissions: smartgridnews.com/artman/publish…Abby Gruen Twitterfeed 1 day ago
- Solarcity & Nextera get top grants from New York State's $94M solar fund. 32 new solar sites in NYC! businessweek.com/news/2014-09-2…Abby Gruen Twitterfeed 3 days ago
- Berkeley Lab report finds what utilities have been saying for years, today's net metering hurts the bottom line: pv-magazine.com/news/details/b…Abby Gruen Twitterfeed 5 days ago
- MT@JigarShahDC: Incredible aerial video footage, #PeoplesClimate march, can you believe there are 310,000 people? youtu.be/xXGfZPd57hEAbby Gruen Twitterfeed 1 week ago